Vue 3 incl. Router, VueX, Composition API & Firebase
Learn Vue 3 the right way, includes Router, VueX, Composition API, Firebase and many projects!
Created by Piotr Jura | 15.5 hours on-demand video course
Learn one of the most essential skills in 2022 and beyond – the Vue Framework! This course will take you from a complete beginner to a Vue master in a short amount of time!
The course covers:
- Vue basics (app instance, templates, conditional rendering, loops, directives, form input binding, reactivity)
- Components (component communication, props, events emitting, custom v-model directive, slots)
- Single File Components (Vue CLI, build step)
- Vue Router (creating routes, creating links, named routes, parameters, catch-all routes, programmatic navigation, route params as props, repeatable params, redirects, aliases, nested routes, navigation guards)
- VueX and Shared State Management (mutations, actions, getters, VueX modules, VueX namespacing, VueX plugins, VueX helper functions)
- Composition API (How to convert from Options API to Composition API, complete Composition API introduction including all-new functions, composables, the Script Setup, Vite)
- Firebase (Firestore database, managing documents, and collections, Firestore transactions, real-time queries & updates, Firebase Authentication and security rules)
- Deploying your app to Firebase hosting
The course is full of diagrams to explain more complicated topics, but generally, it’s mostly hands-on – with code written on the screen.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Vue
- Building Single Page Applications and understanding routing
- Build bigger applications with VueX
- Learning the all-new Composition API
- Understand how to build small components and big applications with Vue
- Build real life application projects with backend and authentication, and deploy them on the web!
Recommended Course by Piotr Jura