Learn VueJS and build a complete project using Vue, Vuex, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and more. Beginners welcome!
Created by Boris Paskhaver | 55.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the most comprehensive Vue course on Udemy!
The Vue Masterclass introduces you to the powerful VueJS library for building dynamic, reactive front end interfaces. VueJS has taken the web development community by storm and is a fantastic technology to learn in 2022: Vue has been used to built over 1,000,000 websites, Vue has over 200,000 stars on GitHub, Vue downloads on NPM have doubled year-over-year, Vue is used by leading tech companies like Netflix, Apple, GitLab, and Nintendo. The best way to learn a technology is to create something with it. That’s why the Vue Masterclass consists of a complete real-world project that we’ll build together from scratch. I’ll be coding alongside you from the very first line of code.
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete, real-world Vue application using Vue, Vuex, Vue Router, and more
- Master modern front end technologies like TailwindCSS, TypeScript, and Prettier
- Use Jest and Vue Test Utils to write unit tests for all elements of the Vue ecosystem
- Learn best practices for Vue component design
- Covers both Vue 2’s Options API and Vue 3’s Composition API