Unity Visual Scripting – Build 2D & 3D games in Unity with no coding.
Build 2D and 3D games in Unity using visual scripting– no coding required!
Created by GameDev.tv Team, Taryn McMilan | 8 hours on-demand video course
Ready to build 2D & 3D games in Unity with no coding? Welcome to the wonderful world of Visual Scripting! If you feel intimidated by coding, or don’t know where to start with game development, this is the course for you! You’ll make 2D & 3D games from scratch, without writing a single line of code using Unity’s built in visual scripting tool, a visual alternative to C#. Create graphs, using drag-and-drop nodes to visualise and implement game logic.
Learn the fundamentals of game development, while learning to navigate the Unity interface, to build a solid foundation for future projects . You’ll learn all about Basic Player Movement and Game Physics, as well as Asset and Graph Management, Player Input and UI. And we’ll take you through Game Design.
This course is beginner friendly, no previous Unity or coding experience is needed. It’s perfect if you want to break into Unity game development but are intimidated by coding, or you want to explore an alternate way of scripting games in Unity.
What you’ll learn
- Build 2D and 3D games in Unity using visual scripting– no coding required!
- Create graphs using drag-and-drop nodes to visualize and implement game logic
- Understand the fundamentals of game development in Unity
- Build a solid foundation for future projects using visual scripting
- Navigate the Unity interface with ease