TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1102)
Course 2: Everything you need to pass the A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1102) Exam, from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
Created by Total Seminars | 18 hours on-demand video course
Hey, Mike Meyers here. The Team at Total Seminars and I are excited to bring you this updated video series to help you pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1102) certification exam.
Between my bestselling A+, Network+, and Security+ books and my video courses, I’ve taught over 2 million people how to take and pass these CompTIA IT industry certification exams. I’ve got an easy-going, approachable, and funny teaching style that has helped newbies and experienced techs alike learn valuable IT skills. I’ve taught in-person seminars for the DEA and the FBI, and now I’m going to teach you,
I’m joined by my buddy, Steve Nicholson, who brings a ton of knowledge and experience to this course. He’s taught thousands of college students, worked as a Chief Technical Officer, and even had a stint in the Marine Corps. Oh, and don’t forget to ask him about the chickens at his house!
Total Seminars is the #1 name in CompTIA Certification training for over 25 years. We’ve taught more students than there are CompTIA certified techs. We can prepare you to take and pass the exam and make you a better IT tech in the process.
This is the second of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam.
What you’ll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1102) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- All about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- How to secure your computer, mobile device, and network
- Security concepts like malware, anti-malware, and networking security protocols
- How to troubleshoot software and mobile issues
- How to use command-line tools in Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Industry standards and best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention and recovery, procedures and policies