The Web3 Rust Course – NEAR Smart Contracts Web Development
The Officially Partnered Industry Intro Certified NEAR Protocol Web Development Course from Zero to Certificate
Created by Clarian North, Media Training Worldwide Digital, NEAR Foundation | 5 hours of video course
The Officially Partnered Industry Level Certified NEAR Protocol Web Development & Community Integration Course – Zero To Certificate. This course is supported and partnered officially with the NEAR University and Academy to prepare you for their curriculum and placements into their developing community with plenty of early opportunity for those who wish to work hard and succeed in something new and exciting.
Learn how to write and read Rust Smart Contracts – Developed on NEAR – NodeJs + Rust SDK + Cargo for Smart Contracts (built on NEAR) – Blockchain. Become a entry level Web Developer for RUST in Web3 by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North. Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This course was designed to integrate you into one of the most important and highest regarded Layer 1 level Protocols in Blockchain NEAR is a carbon neutral public blockchain revolutionize the internet as well as teaches the very latest Web Development techniques and version of using the Rust SDK for writing Smart Contracts
What you’ll learn
- Code along and develop an impressive Smart Contract on NEAR Example from scratch for your portfolio
- Get interview-ready by understanding how Rust and WebAssembly (Virtual Machine) works
- Prepare for your industry level certification course and exam by gaining the key basics throughout this course for the NEAR Protocol and Blockchain Technology
- How to write code with functions on Rust, read basic smart contracts, and clearly document your thought process
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills
- Learn key soft skills to work in a Web3 community as a community growth member both technical or non technical