Advanced Python: Python OOP with 10 Real-World Programs
Master Python from the inside out and learn how to build any Python program with ease using Python classes and OOP!
Created by Ardit Sulce | 27.5 hours on-demand video course
If you already know Python basics, then this course is the next step in your Python learning path to become a Python programmer. Apart from learning how to code like a pro in Python. You will learn to program in the professional object-oriented programming paradigm by building ten real-world Python applications. Object-oriented programming is the ultimate way of programming, and you will learn that from scratch. By the end of the course, you will be a master of Python and effortlessly build any Python program using quality, highly organized Python code. Here are the 10 Python applications
What you’ll learn
- Escape the world of Python basics and take your Python skills to a professional level.
- Master the ultimate object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Build 10 real-world Python programs using the professional object-oriented programming approach.
- Complete three independent Python projects and compare the solutions.
- Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them.
- Write highly organized modular code.
- Learn and apply software design principles when programming in Python.
- Learn to troubleshoot code issues using debuggers.
- Learn to use Git to track your code changes.
- Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood.
- Learn to polish your Python programs to make them ready for users to use.
- Create weather forecast web maps with Python.
- Generate PDF reports.
- Create and manipulate images.
- Control your computer and mobile camera.
- Take photos from the computer or the mobile camera with Python and upload them to cloud services.
- Build interactive web apps.
- Send daily news by email and schedule automatic emails.
- Build Python REST APIs.
- Work with SQL databases.
- Extract data via web scraping.
- Learn to create desktop GUI programs.
- Learn to create mobile apps.
- Learn advanced core Python concepts such as class methods, static methods, abstract classes, etc.
- Learn code refactoring.
- Learn the PEP8 Style Guide for Python code.
- Learn to create Python packages.
Recommended Course by Ardit Sulce
EARLY BIRD: Automate Everything with Python [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon