The Python for Absolute Beginners Bootcamp
No Coding experience or Software Background needed. Learn Python and build your first piece of software!
Created by Ivo Bernardo | 17 hours on-demand video course
This course was designed to be your first step into the Python programming world! We will delve deeper into the concepts of Python objects, understand how the language works and play around with different Python data structures. This course contains lectures around the following groups:
- Code along lectures where you will see how we can implement the stuff we will learn!
- Test your knowledge with questions and practical exercises with different levels of difficulty!
- Do a practical project where you will build your first piece of Python software!
This course was designed to be a gentle introduction to coding in Python. At the end of the course you should be able to use Python in the context of software engineering. Along the way you will also learn what Python integers, strings, lists and dictionaries are and how you can combine the knowledge of those objects to power up your code.
What you’ll learn
- Manipulate the most important Python Data Structures
- Build your own Python Functions
- Understand Object Oriented Programming
- Create a Python script completely from Scratch