Test Driven Development with Node.js
Build a fully functional backend rest application with express.js by following test driven development methodology
Created by Basar buyukkahraman | 22 hours on-demand video course
In this course we will be building a fully functional backend service with express js. we will call our application as hoaxify. This course is purely built on practice. Each code piece we write, will be for our actual application implementation. In each section we will gradually build our application. We will not jump ahead and add functionality not needed for that moment. We will implement one requirement at a time. Each implementation will bring the next requirement to us. And following this practice, will help you to get a solid foundation about overall rest web services requirements and how to implement one of them with node js by following test driven development methodology.
What you’ll learn
- how we can build a restful web service with express js, with all necessary functionalities like validation, internationalization, static resource serving, caching, json manipulation, interacting with external services
- how we can handle database operations with orm package, sequelize.
- how we can manage database version history and migrations
- how test driven development works.
- how it’s affecting our code quality, reusability
- how it’s giving us the confidence about refactoring our implementation
- how we can deploy the application to heroku
- how we can create an instance in google cloud and deploy our application to it
- and how we can automate the deployment with github actions.
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Network & Security. Get complete video courses for as low as $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/01/2023 - 10/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon