Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
Master Node by building a real-world RESTful API and web app (with authentication, Node.js security, payments & more)
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann | 42 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Complete Node.js, Express and MongoDB Bootcamp, your fast track to modern back-end development. This course is the perfect all-in-one package that will take you from a complete beginner to an advanced, highly-skilled Node.js developer. By building this huge project, you will learn all the skills that you need in order to plan, build and deploy your own modern back-end applications with Node.js and related technologies.
What you’ll learn
- Master the entire modern back-end stack: Node, Express, MongoDB and Mongoose (MongoDB JS driver)
- Build a complete, beautiful & real-world application from start to finish (API and server-side rendered website)
- Build a fast, scalable, feature-rich RESTful API (includes filters, sorts, pagination, and much more)
- Learn how Node really works behind the scenes: event loop, blocking vs non-blocking code, streams, modules, etc.
- CRUD operations with MongoDB and Mongoose
- Deep dive into mongoose (including all advanced features)
- How to work with data in NoSQL databases (including geospatial data)
- Advanced authentication and authorization (including password reset)
- Security: encryption, sanitization, rate limiting, etc.
- Server-side website rendering with Pug templates
- Credit card payments with Stripe
- Sending emails & uploading files
- Deploy the final application to production (including a Git crash-course)
- Downloadable videos, code and design assets for projects
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: September 2020
*New customer offer! Top courses from $12.99 when you first visit Udemy
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)