Tailwind CSS – The NEXT Generation of CSS
Learn to build modern websites with TailwindCSS step by step and to the point. Updated for Tailwind CSS 3.0!
Created by David Morales | 1.5 hours on-demand video course
Tailwind CSS is a modern and increasingly popular framework that is changing the way we work with CSS. Its bet is quite radical: using HTML to define the page styles. Interesting, isn’t it? But… why not use inline styles then? Well, Tailwind CSS is quite superior to that, and in this course, I will show it to you, saving you the work of study and research. As an example, and as a course project, you will build a Netflix-like landing page using the Tailwind CSS utility classes.
What you’ll learn
- Installing and configuring the ideal environment for working with Tailwind CSS
- Build a site from scratch, following the latest standards of web development
- Responsive design
- Apply CSS states
- Implement an automatic dark mode
- Reuse classes (don’t repeat yourself)
- Using the 4 official Tailwind CSS plugins
- Using the Just-in-Time engine
CSS – The Complete Guide 2022 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)
Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning (Including Sass)
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - May 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon