Tableau Certified Associate Exam Guide A-Z
Get ready for Tableau Certification: Desktop Specialist & Certified Associate. Exciting Hands-On Challenges & Datasets!
Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team | 18.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam with a perfect score. We are SO Confident you will pass that this course comes with a Guarantee*. This isn’t one of those boring courses with the same dataset that you’ve seen a Million times before. Hands-On Experience is one of the most important things in Data Science / Business Intelligence / Data Analytics work
What you’ll learn
- Essential knowledge and skills to pass the Tableau Certified Associate Exam
- How to solve Real-Life challenges using Tableau (incl. datasets from Spotify, AirBnb, Kaggle, WorldBank, Glassdoor, and more)
- How and when to use different chart types such as Heatmaps, Bullet Graphs, Bar-in-bar charts, Dual Axis Charts and more!
- Tableau fundamentals – Discrete vs Continuous fields, Dimensions vs Measures, Aggregation and Granularity, etc
- How to Organize & Simplify your data in Tableau: Computed sort, Manual sort, Hierarchies, Groups vs Sets, Dynamic sets, Static sets, etc
- Analytics in Tableau: Reference Lines, Reference Bands, Trend Lines, Instant Analytics, Box Plots, Forecasting, etc
- How to do Data Prep in Tableau: Joins, Blends, Unions, Pivots, Wildcards, Merging Mismatched Fields, Using Calculations in Join clauses, etc
- Types of Data Connections & Files in Tableau: *.TWB vs *.TWBX, *.TDS vs *.TDSX, *.HYPER vs *.TDE
- Calculations: Arithmetic, String & Date Calculations, Logic Statements, Calculations with Parameters, Calculations in a Blend, etc
- When & How to use Table Calculations: Percent of Total, Rank, Running Total, Scope & Direction of Table Calculations, Primary & Helper Functions and more!
- Level Of Detail (LOD) Expressions: FIXED, INCLUDE, EXCLUDE, The LOD Planning Technique, ATTR() function, Order of Operations & LODs and more!
Udemy February Coupon 2020:
*Learning that's big on value, not price. Udemy online courses from $12.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS