Mastering the System Design Interview
Insider tips for your system design interview from a former Amazon hiring manager – plus 6 mock interviews for practice!
Created by Frank Kane, Sundog Education Team | 5 hours on-demand video course
Ace your next system design interview! Get tips, tricks, and practice interviews with a former hiring manager from Amazon, who interviewed thousands of software engineers and hired hundreds. Frank Kane will share the secrets of what your interviewer is looking for and the technologies you’re expected to know. Practice makes perfect, so you’ll also get six mock system design interviews with real-world interview questions from the biggest tech employers. This course is for experienced software engineers who need some extra preparation prior to a challenging system design interview. Enroll now, and you’ll have every advantage going into your next tech interview!
What you’ll learn
- Practice working through real-world system design interview questions
- Apply horizontal scaling to transactions, data storage, analytics, and databases
- Choose appropriate algorithms and data structures for system designs
- Structure your interview responses to ensure the best outcomes
- Approach system design problems from the right angles, and with the right questions.
- Address the soft skills your interviewer is secretly evaluating you on