Symfony 5 – The complete Guide for Beginners
You will learn the PHP framework Symfony and develop a complete, secure and modern web application!
Created by Fabian Heihoff | 7 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Symfony course for beginners! In this course you will learn how to use the powerful PHP framework Symfony 5. If you want to learn everything from the basics, to advanced topics, to stand-alone implementation of complex web applications in Symfony, this course is for you. Not only can you build websites with Symfony, the framework is also great for developing microservices, APIs, mobile backends or highly complex web application with and without frontend. In 7 hours you will learn step by step how to set up and implement your own projects. The course starts completely from 0, you should only have basic knowledge in PHP and HTML.
What you’ll learn
- You will develop a fully functional, real-world website in Symfony
- You learn how to install and set up Symfony and your development environment
- You get to know all core components and the project structure of the framework
- You learn how to use the Symfony Console, Composer as well as Symfony Flex
- You get to know routes
- You get to know controllers
- You learn views in Symfony with the Twig template engine
- You learn everything about Doctrine ORM (how to connect to a database)
- You will learn more about the configuration of Symfony using practical examples
- You will learn entities (models) in Symfony and the relations between entities
- You learn to present and manage your projects with the Symfony Server
- You get to know the Symfony Toolbar Profiler
- You learn about service containers and services in Symfony
- You will be able to create your own web application or microservice in the Symfony framework
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon