[NEW] Spring Security 6 Zero to Master along with JWT,OAUTH2
Spring Security 6 , SpringBoot 3 Security, CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, KeyCloak
Created by Eazy Bytes, Madan Reddy | 15 hours on-demand video course
‘Spring Security Zero to Master’ course will help in understanding the Spring Security Architecture, important packages, interfaces, classes inside it which handles authentication and authorization requests in the web applications. It also covers most common security related topics like CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, method level security, user, roles & authorities management inside web applications.
Below are the important topics that this course covers,
- Spring Security framework details and it features
- How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- Password Management in Spring Security with PasswordEncoders
- Deep dive about encoding, encryption and hashing
- What is CSRF, CORS and how to address them
- What is Authentication and Authorization. How they are different from each other.
- Securing endpoint URLs inside web applications using Ant, MVC & Regex Matchers
- Filters in Spring Security and how to write own custom filters
- Deep dive about JWT (JSON Web Tokens) and the role of them inside Authentication & Authorization
- Deep dive about OAUTH2 and various grant type flows inside OAUTH2.
- Deep dive about OpenID Connect & how it is related to OAUTH2
- Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
- Method level security in web/non-web applications
- Social Login integrations into web applications
- Set up of Authorization Server using KeyCloak
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon