Spine PRO: A Complete 2D Character Animation Guide
Learn to create professional 2D character animations for Games!
Created by Think Citric | 4 hours on-demand video course
When it comes to professional looking 2D character animations for games with a 3D effect to them, Spine Pro is your go-to software. This course will show you how to use Spine and all its advanced practical tools for creation of pro-level animations you could use in your game. Starting off with basics, and quickly advancing to Pro techniques such as Mesh Animation, Path Constraints, IK and many more, this course sets out to grant you a complete understanding of 2D character animation process in Spine Pro.
What you’ll learn
- Creating professional 2D animations: idle, blinking and run cycle
- Advanced Spine Pro techniques for animation enhancement and 3D feel
- Including: Meshes, Weights, Paths, IK, Transform Constraints, and more
- Preparing a character rig ready for animation
- Useful practices to save time & increase animation process efficiency
- Overcoming common issues
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Back to School offer. Skill up Today! Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Australia, Brazil, India, Japan) ==> ACTIVATED