Signal processing problems, solved in MATLAB and Python
Applications-oriented instruction on signal processing and digital signal processing (DSP) using MATLAB and Python codes
Created by Mike X Cohen | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
The main focus of this course is on implementing signal processing techniques in MATLAB and in Python. Some theory and equations are shown, but I’m guessing you are reading this because you want to implement DSP techniques on real signals, not just brush up on abstract theory. The course comes with over 10,000 lines of MATLAB and Python code, plus sample data sets, which you can use to learn from and to adapt to your own coursework or applications. In this course, you will also learn how to simulate signals in order to test and learn more about your signal processing and analysis methods.
What you’ll learn
- Understand commonly used signal processing tools
- Design, evaluate, and apply digital filters
- Clean and denoise data
- Know what to look for when something isn’t right with the data or the code
- Improve MATLAB or Python programming skills
- Know how to generate test signals for signal processing methods
- Fully manually corrected English captions!
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon