SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement (MM-Materials Management)
The course covers both configuration and end-user processes for SAP S/4HANA MM / Sourcing & Procurement
Created by Rana W Mehmood | 48 hours on-demand video course
The course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the necessary end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement 2021, previously known as SAP MM (Materials Management), along with End-User activities for any organization.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyze the business requirements for any organization related to the Procurement to Payment process cycle and to configure SAP S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement accordingly.
After taking this course, the Learners will be able to work both as a Consultant and End-User and can also take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement certification exam i.e. Most of the lectures under each Section can easily be identified for ‘Configuration’ and ‘End-User’ activities, so if you are interested in the ‘End-User’ training only, then you can filter those lectures easily.
What you’ll learn
- Configuration and End-User activities for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- P2P – Procurement to Payment Cycle Processes on SAP S/4HANA Business Suite
- Be able to take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement Certification exam
- To understand how required business processes run related to SAP S/4HANA MM
- Required SAP S/4HANA Finance & Controlling configuration for SAP S/4HANA MM
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA MM with Finance & SD modules
- Direct Material Procurement Process through SAP FIORI Apps
- Indirect Material Procurement Processes
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
- Quantity and Value Contract and Scheduling Agreement
- Stock Transfer, Stock Transport Orders, and Intercompany Purchasing
- Physical Inventory Count and Cycle Counting Method
- Goods Movement and Vendor Return Processes
- Evaluated Receipt Settlement and Invoicing Plans
- Material Classification, Batch Management, and Serial Numbers
- MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and PO Release Strategy