Rocking AWS for Beginners (Hands On)
Master AWS and cloud computing concepts, do hands-on projects, create a stellar resume to showcase your skills.
Created by Rajdeep Saha | Cloud Architect @Fortune10 Company | 10.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Rocking AWS for Beginners course:
- Cloud computing origin story – Learn how and why cloud computing started. You’d also learn answers to popular questions like “is AWS secure”, “is AWS expensive”, “who fixes if AWS breaks” and more
- Master AWS services and fundamental concepts for compute, storage, networking, observability, security, scaling, high availability etc., all in one course.
- Learn by doing demos and 5 real-world hands-on projects using AWS free tier account
- Learn how to migrate an entire organization to AWS both strategically and technically
- Stand out from the crowd by creating a resume and LinkedIn profile tailored for beginners. Learn how to create articles and blogs on popular topics to get recruiter’s attention
- Tips, tricks, learning from real world Cloud Architect to use both in interviews and your real world projects
This course has five main areas – Cloud Computing Origin, AWS Services and Concepts, Migrating an entire organization to AWS, Hands-on Projects, and How to Stand out from the Crowd. This is the course that could take your career to next level. Let’s have some fun and design some awesome stuff in cloud together!
What you’ll learn
- Learn AWS services and concepts required for beginners to get a job
- Learn how to migrate an entire organization to AWS
- Learn from real-world cloud architect – pros/cons of different AWS services, bad vs. good answer, pitfalls to avoid, and more
- Showcase your skills by doing 5 real-world hands-on projects
- Standout from the crowd by creating a stellar resume, LinkedIn profile, posts and articles