Ultimate AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2023
Full Practice Test with Explanations included! PASS the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C02 Exam.
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, Developer | 25 hours on-demand video course
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but how to administer it and troubleshoot issues, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I’ve passed it myself with a score of 980 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification with flying colors.
Important: It is highly advised that you first pass the Developer or Solution Architect certification first.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam will be worth it! This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy.
What you’ll learn
- Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Certification (SOA-C02)
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects
- Master topics you know from a SysOps perspective: EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS & more
- Use Systems Manager to perform automations and patching
- Troubleshoot Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation
- Store data properly with maximum performance using EBS and EFS
- Master S3 and its ecosystem: Glacier, Snowball, Storage Gateway, CloudFront
- Implement Monitoring, Security, Compliance, and AWS Account Management
- Master networking in AWS: Route 53 and VPC in depth
Recommended Course by Stephane Maarek