Redis – World’s Fastest Database – Beginners to Advance
Learn Real world Production Scenarios
Created by Vikas Kumar Jha | 6 hours on-demand video course
This course is creating from step zero and then gradually moves onto advance topics. So this is suitable for Beginners to Advance Level. This course contains hands-on production like scenarios for setting up High Availability. Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. It supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial indexes with radius queries and streams. Redis has built-in replication and different levels of on-disk persistence, and provides high availability via Redis Sentinel and automatic partitioning with Redis Cluster.
What you’ll learn
- Deep dive into Redis Database
- Installing Redis on online/offline mode
- Redis Performance Benchmarking
- Redis persistence configuration – Backup and Restore using RDB and AOF
- Writing Python Program to Interact with Redis
- Writing Different Datasets to Redis – Redis Datatypes
- Understanding TTL (Time to Live) or Key Expiry in Redis
- Creating and using counters
- Deep Dive in String, Lists and Hashes type operation
- Creating a subset from a bigger set Redis
- Setting up Redis Replication (Master + Slave) – Development or Demo Scenario
- Redis Replication Production Setup using Dedicated Master and Slave Servers. Performing a
- Failover when Master Server is down from non-recoverable issue. Setting up new master on the fly and pointing slave to this new master server.
- Redis High Availability in Production with Sentinels on Three Servers (Automatic Failover)
- Redis Clustering, Pros and Cons
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code 2021
*Make your life easier with our Office Productivity courses starting at $11.99 only.
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS