Complete Pandas Bootcamp in 2020: Master your Data in Python
Pandas fully explained. Real Data. 150+ Exercises. Must-have skills for Data Science & Finance. Seaborn & Time Series.
Created by Alexander Hagmann | 27.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 27+ hours of structured video content and 150+ exercises! This course has one goal: Bringing your Data Handling skills to the next level to build your career in Data Science, Finance & co. This course is structured in four parts, beginning from Zero with all the Pandas Basics (PART I). PART 2 is the heart of this course and shows the complete data workflow: Importing, Cleaning, Merging, Aggregating, Grouping and Preparing Data for Statistics & Machine Learning. Finally, you can test your new skills in a comprehensive Project Challenge that is frequently used in Data Science job applications / assessment centres (PART III). In the last part of this course (PART IV), you will learn how to import, handle and work with (financial) Time Series Data.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Data Handling skills to an outstanding level.
- Learn and practice all relevant Pandas Methods and workflows based on lastest Pandas Version (October 2019)
- Import, clean and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
- Analyze, visualize and understand your Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
- Practise and Master Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises and comprehensive projects
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS