The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2020: Data Science with Python
Pandas fully explained | NEW Version 1.0 | 150+ Exercises | Must-have skills for Machine Learning & Finance | +Seaborn
Created by Alexander Hagmann | 31 hours on-demand video course
+++++ UPDATE: Pandas Version 1.0 is finally here! This is the first course that covers Pandas 1.0. It gives optimal guidance on how to transition from versions 0.X to 1.0! +++++
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 30+ hours of structured video content and 150+ exercises!
This course has one goal: Bringing your Data Handling skills to the next level to build your career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Finance & co. This course is structured in four parts, beginning from Zero with all the Pandas Basics (PART 1). PART 2 is the heart of this course and shows the complete data workflow: Importing, Cleaning, Merging, Aggregating, Grouping and Preparing Data for Statistics & Machine Learning. Finally, you can test your new skills in a Comprehensive Project Challenge that is frequently used in Data Science job applications / assessment centres (PART 3). In the last part of this course (PART 4), you will learn how to import, handle and work with (financial) Time Series Data.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Data Handling & Analysis skills to an outstanding level.
- Learn and practice all relevant Pandas Methods and workflows
- Learn Pandas based on NEW Version 1.0 (the days of versions 0.X are over)
- Import, clean and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
- Analyze, visualize and understand your Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Practise and master your Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises and comprehensive projects
- Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
- Learn how to best transition from Versions 0.X to new Version 1.0
Recommended Course by Alexander Hagmann
Udemy Coupon March 2020:
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS