The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2020: Data Science with Python
Pandas fully explained | 150+ Exercises | Must-have skills for Machine Learning & Finance | + Scikit-Learn and Seaborn
Created by Alexander Hagmann | 32 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the web´s most comprehensive Pandas Bootcamp with 30+ hours of structured video content and 150+ exercises! This course has one goal: Bringing your data handling skills to the next level to build your career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Finance & co.
This course is structured in four parts, beginning from zero with all the Pandas Basics (Part 1). Part 2 is the heart of this course and shows the complete data workflow: Importing, Cleaning, Merging, Aggregating, Grouping, and Preparing Data for Statistics & Machine Learning. Finally, you can test your new skills in a Comprehensive Project Challenge that is frequently used in Data Science job applications/assessment centres (Part 3). In the last part of this course (Part 4), you will learn how to import, handle, and work with (financial) Time Series Data.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Data Handling & Analysis skills to an outstanding level.
- Learn and practice all relevant Pandas Methods and workflows
- Learn Pandas based on NEW Version 1.0 (the days of versions 0.X are over)
- Import, clean and merge messy Data and prepare Data for Machine Learning
- Analyze, visualize and understand your Data with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Practise and master your Pandas skills with Quizzes, 150+ Exercises and comprehensive projects
- Import Financial/Stock Data from Web Sources and analyze them with Pandas
- Learn how to best transition from Versions 0.X to new Version 1.0
Recommended Course by Alexander Hagmann
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: November 2020
Learn online and on demand with Udemy. Save up to 90% on courses for Black Friday!
GET THIS OFFERS