React & TypeScript – The Practical Guide
Build type-safe React apps & use TypeScript to enhance your components, state management, Redux & side effects code.
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
TypeScript is an amazing technology that helps developers write better code with less errors – simply because it let’s you catch & fix type-related errors whilst writing the code (instead of when testing the application). But using TypeScript with React can sometimes be tricky. Especially when building more complex, dynamic components, defining the right types can be challenging.
That’s why I built this course! Because this course will teach you how to use TypeScript with React – and, of course, the course will introduce you to all the core concepts & patterns you need to work with components, state, side effects & more in a type-safe way!
React & TypeScript – The Practical Guide Course Review
The React & TypeScript – The Practical Guide course is a comprehensive and well-taught course that will teach you how to build type-safe React apps using TypeScript. The course is taught by experienced developers who have a deep understanding of both React and TypeScript.
The course starts with a basic introduction to React and TypeScript. It then covers more advanced topics such as component-based development, state management, Redux, and side effects. The course also includes a number of hands-on exercises that will help you to solidify your understanding of the concepts covered.
The React & TypeScript – The Practical Guide course also covers a number of best practices for developing React applications with TypeScript. This includes things like how to structure your code, how to use TypeScript to enforce coding standards, and how to test your code.
Overall, the React & TypeScript – The Practical Guide course is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn how to build type-safe React apps using TypeScript. The course is well-taught, comprehensive, and includes a number of hands-on exercises.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build React apps with TypeScript
- Get a structured introduction to TypeScript
- Use both basic & advanced TypeScript concepts
- Build dynamic & highly flexible components with React & TypeScript
- Build advanced & highly dynamic components in a type-safe way
- Use TypeScript with React’s Context API & useReducer() Hook
- Manage state and events with React and TypeScript
- Use TypeScript with Redux for type-safe global state management
Recommended Course by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to improve the quality & type-safety of their codebase
- TypeScript developers who want to apply their knowledge to React apps