RabbitMQ : Messaging with Java, Spring Boot And Spring MVC
Java Messaging Service (JMS) with Spring Framework. Learn Asynchronous Messaging, Queue, Exchange & Routing Of Messages
Created by Infybuzz Learning | 4 hours on-demand video course
RabbitMQ : It is an open source message broker software. You might have heard Java Messaging Service (JMS) by which two Java applications can communicate with each other. Using RabbitMQ message broker two Java applications can interact with each other in same way as we human being do by text message. Message can not go directly from one Java app to other and hence we need Queue and Exchange.
This course is all about RabbitMQ starting with Core Java and then using RabbitMQ with Spring Boot and Spring MVC. At the end you will learn to deploy your RabbitMQ Spring MVC and Spring Boot application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). Grab the course quickly and get started to learn RabbitMQ message broker with Java. Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and deploy your RabbitMQ Spring MVC and Spring Boot application to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
What you’ll learn
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- RabbitMQ Message Broker
- How to create Exchange & Queue
- Publishing Message To RabbitMQ
- Consuming Message From RabbitMQ
- Different Types Of Exchanges With Examples
- RabbitMQ With Spring Boot Using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener
- RabbitMQ With Spring MVC Using Rabbit Template and Rabbit Listener
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring MVC Applications Deployment To Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Spring Boot & RabbitMQ On Heroku (Cloud Platform)