Python Machine Learning Bootcamp
Become essential in a world centered around Machine Learning
Created by Maximilian Schallwig | 24 hours on-demand video course
Machine learning is continuously growing in popularity, and for good reason. Companies that are able to make proper use of machine learning can solve complex problems that otherwise proved very difficult with standard software development. However, building good machine learning models is not always easy, and it’s very important to have a solid foundation so that if/when you encounter problems with models on the job, you understand what steps to take to fix them.
That’s why this course focuses on always introducing every model that we cover first with the theoretical background of how the model works, so that you can build a proper intuition around its behaviour. Then we’ll have the practical component, where we’ll implement the machine learning model and use it on actual data. This way you gain both hands-on, as well as a solid theoretical foundation, of how the different machine learning models work, and you’ll be able to use this knowledge to better chose and fix models, depending on the situation.
What you’ll learn
- How to take a machine learning idea and flush it out into a fully functioning project
- The different types of machine learning approaches and the models within each section
- Theoretical and intuitive understanding of how each model works
- Practical application and implementing each model we cover
- How to optimize models
- Common pitfalls and how to overcome them
- Technical skills to use machine learning on the job or for your own projects