Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced
Create an advanced REST API with Python, Django REST Framework and Docker using Test Driven Development (TDD)
Created by Mark Winterbottom, Brooke Rutherford | 8 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the advanced course on how to Build a Backend REST API using Python, Django (2.0), Django REST Framework (3.9), Docker, Travis CI, Postgres and Test Driven Development! Whether you’re a freelance programmer, tech entrepreneur, or just starting out building backends – this course will help lay the foundation of your knowledge base and give you the tools to advance your skills with some of the most in-demand programming languages today.
What you’ll learn
- Setting up a local development server with Docker
- Writing a Python project using Test Driven Development
- Building a REST API with advanced features such as uploading and viewing images
- Creating a backend that can be used a base for your future projects or MVP
- Hands on experience applying best practice principles such as PEP-8 and unit tests
- Configure Travis-CI to automate code checks
Recommended Python Course
Udemy February Coupon 2020:
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS