Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 – Functional)
Variables, Functions and Functional Programming, Closures, Decorators, Modules and Packages
Created by Fred Baptiste | 46 hours on-demand video course
This is Part 1 of a series of courses intended to dive into the inner mechanics and more complicated aspects of Python 3. This is not a beginner course – if you’ve been coding Python for a week or a couple of months, you probably should keep writing Python for a bit more before tackling this series.
Please make sure you review the pre-requisites for this course (below) – although I give a brief refresh of basic concepts at the beginning of the course, those are concepts you should already be very comfortable with as you being this course. In this course series, I will give you a much more fundamental and deeper understanding of the Python language and the standard library.
What you’ll learn
- An in-depth look at variables, memory, namespaces and scopes
- A deep dive into Python’s memory management and optimizations
- In-depth understanding and advanced usage of Python’s numerical data types (Booleans, Integers, Floats, Decimals, Fractions, Complex Numbers)
- Advanced Boolean expressions and operators
- Advanced usage of callables including functions, lambdas and closures
- Functional programming techniques such as map, reduce, filter, and partials
- Create advanced decorators, including parametrized decorators, class decorators, and decorator classes
- Advanced decorator applications such as memoization and single dispatch generic functions
- Use and understand Python’s complex Module and Package system
- Idiomatic Python and best practices
- Understand Python’s compile-time and run-time and how this affects your code
- Avoid common pitfalls
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon