Prometheus MasterClass : DevOps Infra Monitoring & Alerting
Learn Prometheus & Grafana from BASIC to ADVANCE level. Complete Guide to Master DevOps Infrastructure Monitoring
Created by LevelUp360° DevOps | Google Cloud | Terraform | Kubernetes | Ansible | 10.5 hours on-demand video course
“Prometheus is an open-source tool used for event monitoring and alerting.” We learn the basics of Prometheus so that you can get started as soon as possible, and to follow the exercises, try them out for yourself and you can see them working. In this course, we will quickly build a bare-bones Prometheus server from scratch, in the cloud, and on your own Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
What’s included in the course?
- Complete Prometheus concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
- Each and every Prometheus concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of Prometheus.
- For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by its running example.
- Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of Prometheus toolkit with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Start with the implementation of Prometheus core concepts – Architecture, Installation, PromQL, Exporters, Functions, Operators, etc.
- Using Grafana to Visualize Prometheus Metrics.
- Create custom metrics from complicated queries and save them as Recording Rules
- Pushgateway, Service Discovery, Recording Rules, Routing Trees, Create Custom Exporter, HTTP API, and many more…
Udemy Promotional Code - February 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon