Prometheus | The Complete Hands-On for Monitoring & Alerting
Learn A to Z of Prometheus from Basic to ADVANCE level. A Complete Guide to Master the DevOps Monitoring & Alerting
Created by A to Z Mentors | 10 hours on-demand video course
“Prometheus is an open source tool used for event monitoring and alerting.” Prometheus has changed the way of monitoring systems and that is why it has become the Top-level project of Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
What’s included in the course ?
- Complete Prometheus concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
- Each and every Prometheus concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of Prometheus.
- For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by their running example.
- Include even those concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of Prometheus toolkit with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Start with the implementation of Prometheus core concepts – Architecture, Installation, PromQL, Exporters, Functions, Operators, etc.
- ADVANCE Prometheus concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in Prometheus’ Official Documentation.
- Instrument Python & Go web applications to expose Prometheus metrics with Client Libraries.
- Implement the Monitoring & Alerting Design of Real-Time case studies using Prometheus.
- Pushgateway, Service Discovery, Recording Rules, Routing Trees, Create Custom Exporter, HTTP API, and many more…
- Monitor the Amazon Cloud (AWS) with Prometheus.
- Integration with many Alert Notifiers – Gmail, PagerDuty, Slack.
- Build value added dashboards with GRAFANA
- Codes and Resources are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code March 2021
*Web Development Made Easy! Top Courses starting at $11.99
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS