Programmatic Uber Clone | Swift + Firebase | No Storyboards!
Learn how to build a fully programmatic Uber Clone with Swift 5.0 + Firebase
Created by Stephan Dowless | 18.5 hours on-demand video course
Fully Programmatic Uber Clone | Swift 5 | Firebase | No Storyboards! Welcome! In this course you will learn how to build a fully functioning clone of the famous Uber application. We will be building this app from the ground up, fully programmatically without the use of storyboards. In addition, we will be using Firebase for our backend database, which we will engineer completely from scratch. Along the way, you will learn all kinds of advanced programming techniques, best practices, professional architecture, and more!
What you’ll learn
- Build a fully functioning clone of the Uber App using Swift 5.0 and Firebase
- Fully programmatic approach without the use of storyboards
- Geolocation capability using GeoFire
- Advanced backend development and architecture skills using Firebase
- Advanced UI techniques using Swift
- Advanced CoreLocation and MapKit techniques
- Advanced animations for a premium user experience
- Build a side menu and user profile
- Build an App that has different user types with different flows
- Build a settings page
- Ability to log in/out and register users
- Trigger events in application between users in realtime
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon