Power Apps – Complete Guide to Microsoft PowerApps
Build smart business applications using Microsoft Power Apps with no code! Learn PowerApps from basic to advanced
Created by Henry Habib | 9 hours on-demand video course
Learn from more than 7 hours of relevant instructional video content, with many resources and further reading at your disposal! Build powerful, impactful business applications with no code. PowerApps is a development environment and data layer created by Microsoft to quickly create applications for all organizations. Think of Power Apps as Microsoft Word, but instead of building documents you are building real-life applications. PowerApps is quickly growing to become the number 1 no code development environment.
PowerApps is quickly growing in demand and is currently the highest adopted system is medium-to-large companies and one of the most sought after Microsoft skills. We have seen freelance consultants, analysts, and managers who use the knowledge from this course to get paid more, create impact, get hired, and become successful. This is the complete guide to Microsoft Power Apps.
What you’ll learn
- Navigate the Microsoft PowerApps environment
- Become an absolute expert in Microsoft PowerApps, get valuable preparation for certification, and add the skill to your toolkit
- Create real functional business application, on the web, tablets, and phones for businesses and organizations
- Create both Canvas applications and Model-Driven applications, that are responsive and structured
- Connect to different sources of data (OneDrive, Google Drive, SQL, etc.)
- Set up your own Common Data Service using example data, with complex business rules
- Leverage the Microsoft ecosystem to expand your app building knowledge with Developer tools
- Read Microsoft PowerApps documentation and resolve errors for future application builds
Recommended Course by Henry Habib
DBT Data Build Tool Masterclass – Complete Guide to DBT [NEW COURSES]