Playwright: Web Automation Testing From Zero to Hero
Complete Playwright test automation course from scratch. Best practices, API testing, Page Objects, Advanced features
Created by Artem Bondar | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Playwright – test automation framework developed by Microsoft. Modern, highly customizable and reliable. This class covers all fundamental concepts of the framework. We begin from scratch, starting with setup and configuration and then a hands-on framework overview to familiarize yourself with the environment. Then from lesson to lesson, we slowly increase complexity. All lessons have a logical progression and are connected. The next lesson in the section builds up a new concept on top of what was learned in the previous lesson. This is also related to the code demonstrated in the class. We will have two test applications, and slowly over the course will add more and more code uncovering new topics.
What you will learn:
- How to install Playwright from scratch as a new independent project or add to an existing front-end application project.
- How to run tests using the command line interface, UI mode, Playwright extension, and debug tests
- How to organize tests, structure tests, use test hooks
- HTML terminology, locator syntax rules, and Playwright best practices to locate web elements.
- Different types of assertions, how auto-waiting concept works, and how to configure different timeouts.
- How to work with different UI components, such as input fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, lists, tooltips, dialog boxes, date pickers, web tables, iFrames, sliders, drag and drop.
- What is the Page Object Model. How to organize test framework code with Page Objects. Recommended architecture for Page Object model with Playwright
- How to work with APIs: API mocking, API requests, intercept API calls, shared storage state, API authentication
- Multiple advanced topics: fixtures, global setup and teardown, parallel execution, test tags, test retries, visual testing, mobile device emulation, reporters, environment variables, and test execution in Docker container.
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon