Mastering Multithreading Programming with Go (Golang)
Learn about Multithreading, Concurrency & Parallel programming with practical and fun examples in Google’s Go Lang
Created by James Cutajar | 4 hours on-demand video course
This course is here to help you understand how to use multithreading tools and concepts to manage your parallel programming. It is designed to be as practical as possible. We start with some theory around parallelism and then explain how the operating system handles multiple processes and threads. Later we move on to explain the multiple tools available by solving example problems using multithreading. In this course we use Google’s Go programming language with its goroutines, however the concepts learned here can be applied to most programming languages.
What you’ll learn
- Discover how to create responsive and high performance software.
- See how to use multithreading for modeling certain types of problems and simulations.
- Develop programs with Golang that are highly Concurrent and Parallel.
- Understand the advantages, limits and properties of Parallel computing.
- Improve your programming skills in Go with more advanced, mulithreading topics.
- Learn about goroutines, mutexes, reader writers locks, waitgroups, channels, condition variables and more.
Learn Rust Programming Language by Building Real Applications
Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python for Beginners
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon