MQL5 PROJECTS: Black Fairy Hedging Grid Scalping Strategy
A practical guide to developing a robust, complex & competitive cost averaging trading strategy using the MQL5 language.
Created by Latvian Trading Solutions, Joy D Moyo | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
The Black Fairy trading strategy is a mean reversion system. It seeks to find market tops and bottoms by calculating how far price has deviated from the mean. Its entry principles are based on the fact that price will always revert back to the mean no matter how far it may deviate from it.
In this course, we’ll explore the power of the Black Fairy strategy, a system that capitalizes on entries in the market during its movement towards the mean. With the application of powerful trade management protocols and risk adjustments, this strategy has become a source of pride for me, and I’m excited to share it with you.
Our focus will be on trade management strategies, as we walk you through the process of building a complex Expert Advisor that uses advanced trade management techniques to earn consistent profits in the market. We’ll teach you how to code custom chart appearances, calculate custom indicator values, and interpret trading strategy concepts using functional programming.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to interpret trading ideas into MQL5 code
- Learn to code cost averaging protocols to any trading system
- Learn to code a trailing stop to a basket of trades
- Learn to code a trailing Take profit to a basket of trades
- Learn to add hedge trades to a basket of orders as a loss recovery method
- Learn to calculate custom indicator values within an EA
- Learn to code a custom chart appearance for an EA