MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | 10.5 hours on-demand video course
What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand how MongoDB works – cursor, batch size, iterator
- Launch production database on the Atlas MongoDB – managed cloud-based MongoDB database
- Install and configure production MongoDB on the dedicated or virtual private server
- Understand and use different MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, NumberInt etc.
- Learn how to use MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management
- Perform different kinds of update operations using operators $set, $rename, $addToSet, $push, $inc etc
- Use different kinds of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- Easily combine different aggregation stages like $match, $group, $unwind
- Understand purpose of the indexes and create indexes
- Use backup and restore tools – mongoexport, mongoimport, mongodump and mongorestore
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code June 2021
Invest in you. Future-ready skills start at $12.99
GET THIS OFFERS