Modern Data Analysis Masterclass in Pandas and Python
Build your Data Analysis and Visualization skills with Python’s Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and Seaborn Libraries
Created by Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA, Ligency Team, Mitchel Bouchard | 21 hours on-demand video course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data analytics in a practical, easy, and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets. We will learn how to analyze data using Pandas Series and Data Frames, how to perform merging, concatenation and joining. We will also learn how to perform data visualization using Matplotlib and Seaborn. Furthermore, we will learn how to deal with datetime and text dataset. So, whether you’re just getting started with Python and Data Analysis, or you’re well-established in your career and would like to polish your data visualization skills, this course will boost your skillset.
What you’ll learn
- Master advanced Python tools to manage, sort, and visualize data.
- Learn how to use key Python Libraries such as NumPy for scientific computing and Pandas for Data Analysis.
- Master Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries to visualize data, gain valuable insights, and make informed decisions.
- Master strategies on how to manage large datasets, perform feature engineering and data cleaning for machine learning and data science applications.
- Create heatmaps, correlation plots, scatterplots, pie charts, pair plots, Venn diagrams, 3D plots, histograms, word cloud and swarm plots.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code June 2021
Invest in you. Future-ready skills start at $12.99
GET THIS OFFERS