Microservices: Clean Architecture, DDD, SAGA, Outbox & Kafka
Learn Spring boot microservices with Clean & Hexagonal architectures, DDD, Saga, Outbox, CQRS, Kafka, Kubernetes & GKE
Created by Ali Gelenler, EA Algorithm | 20 hours on-demand video course
In this Microservices: Clean Architecture, DDD, SAGA, Outbox & Kafka course, you will focus on architectural aspects of microservices architecture and use Clean Architecture principles while developing each service. In the implementation of the domain layer you will also apply Domain Driven Design principles.
You can always use the latest versions for spring boot, and other dependencies in this course. I will be constantly updating the dependency version in the last section’s lectures. You may check that to see the required code and configuration changes for updated versions. You will implement SAGA, Outbox and CQRS patterns using the 5 Spring boot Java microservices that you will develop using Clean and Hexagonal architecture principles. You will also learn and use Apache Kafka as the event store, and use events to communicate between services, and to implement the architectural patterns.
At the end of the Microservices: Clean Architecture, DDD, SAGA, Outbox & Kafka course you will understand how to run an event-driven microservices architecture with Clean and Hexagonal Architecture principles and with Domain Driven Design concepts. You will use Spring boot and Java to develop the microservices. You will also learn implementing architectural microservices patterns such as SAGA, Outbox and CQRS. In the end you will be able to deploy your application to Kubernetes on Google Cloud using Google Kubernetes Engine.
What you’ll learn
- Develop Microservices Architecture using Spring Boot and Kafka
- Understand and Apply Clean Architecture
- Understand and Apply Hexagonal Architecture
- Understand and Apply Domain Driven Design(DDD)
- Implement SAGA Architecture Pattern
- Implement Outbox Architecture Pattern
- Implement CQRS Architecture Pattern
- Learn Kafka Architecture and Programming on Kafka
- Learn using Kafka as the Event Store for Event-Driven Services
- Learn Kubernetes basics & Run a local cluster using Docker desktop
- Deploy microservices to local Kubernetes Cluster
- Run Confluent Kafka on Kubernetes using cp-helm-charts
- Run Postgres on Kubernetes
- Learn Google Cloud and Google Kubernetes Engine(GKE)
- Deploy microservices to Google Kubernetes Engine