Metaverse Fundamentals: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and NFTs
Learn Key Elements of the Metaverse, Virtual and Augmented Reality, and Even Create Your Own Avatar in the Metaverse
Created by George Levy, Joan Amengual | 2.5 hours on-demand video course
The metaverse is a concept that denotes the next generation of the internet, which describes an immersive and multisensory experience in the applied use of various devices and technological developments on the internet. Facebook, rebranded now as META take on the Metaverse: The massive social network with approximately 3 BILLION users, is fully aligned and directed to create a new world of human interaction, where everything you imagine could be possible inside the Metaverse.
This course is unique, as it has been designed so that you understand and learn what the potential of this new technology is and how technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Blockchain Technology are applied, and how they will be further used.
What you’ll learn
- Evolution to the Web towards Web 3.0 for the development of the Metaverse with Blockchain Technology.
- Technologies involved in the Metaverse: Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (MR), Mixed Reality (MR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Metaverse Market Opportunity.
- Blockchain Adoption in the Metaverse.
- Blockchain, Smart Contracts, NFT Tokens and cryptocurrencies applied to the Metaverse.
- Tools for building the Metaverse: Unity, Unreal Engine, Amazon Sumerian and Spark AR.
- Metaverse Use Cases.
- You will create your own avatar to be used in the Metaverse