Master DevOps Monitoring with Prometheus
Complete Prometheus Monitoring guide. Master monitoring theory, instrumentation, metrics exporters, alerting and more
Created by Brendon Palmer | 10 hours on-demand video course
The Complete Guide to Mastering DevOps Monitoring with Prometheus. Unfortunately, monitoring is often overlooked in the DevOps Lifecycle. Attaining thorough time-series data from your environment to source crucial system trend information and construct desirable analytics to further development is essential to each and every organization. You also need a solution that is built from the ground up to assess dynamic environments.
As the 2nd graduated project by the CNCF after Kubernetes, Prometheus is a simple open-source solution that your organization needs. Prometheus has been widely adopted by many large companies such as Uber, SoundCloud, Docker, and Digital Ocean for its unique ability to monitor dynamic and evolving environments.
What you’ll learn
- Gain insight on Theoretical Principles in Monitoring.
- Learn how to install and configure a Prometheus Server.
- Instrument web applications to expose Prometheus metrics.
- Monitor a wide range of Hosts, Applications, and Services with Exporters
- Push metrics to a pull-based monitoring solution
- Learn to implement several Service Discovery solutions within your environment
- Understand and construct complex queries with PromQL
- Issue complex alerts to multiple end-points like Slack and PagerDuty.
- Supplement your time-series metrics with fancy Dashboards.
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code June 2021
Invest in you. Future-ready skills start at $12.99
GET THIS OFFERS