Linux Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE – EX294)
Everything you need to know about Linux Automation with Ansible
Created by Imran Afzal | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
Look no further. You have found one of the BEST RHCE course on this platform. If you have prior knowledge of Linux and want to become Red Hat certified engineer then you have come to the right place. I will teach you everything you need to know about automation with Ansible in very simple language and terminology. The entire RHCE is based how you can go about automating daily repetitive and tedious tasks using Ansible.
The exam is now completely about managing configurations with Ansible. This is a great choice because in the current IT landscape the days of the system administrator who applies specialized skills to tune individual servers is over. Today the work is all about automation, and Ansible has rapidly become one of the most important solutions to do so. We will learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
The automation skills covered by the RHCE credential are the foundation for building and operating automation across an organization and are critical to scaling a wide range of Red Hat technologies
What you’ll learn
- The RH294 exam format and how to pass the RHCE certification
- You will learn how to automate everyday tedious and reptitive tasks using Ansible
- How Ansible Automation interacts with other Red Hat technologies.
- Students will be able manage systems in a DevOps environment
- You will be able to write, implement and manage Ansible playbooks
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- You will be on your path to becoming the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Configuring and Managing Apache Web Service
- Securing SSH Service