Linux Foundation Certified Systems Administrator – LFCS
Prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) Exam
Created by Mumshad Mannambeth, KodeKloud Training | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Linux is the most widely used and best-known open-source operating system and can be found in embedded systems, smartphones, web servers, and supercomputers. Over the decades, Linux has become a key component in the infrastructure of nearly every major enterprise. Linux is also part of the backbone of the DevOps world, where it serves as both a development and distribution platform for many key tools.
The Linux Foundation’s Certified System Administrator exam is a hands-on, practical exam. The exam is designed to test applicants on the core domains of knowledge and critical skills that successful Linux system administrators need. Our LFCS course is designed to help you build those skills and prepare for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam.
In addition to LFCS training, lectures, and demonstrations, you will also have access to hands-on labs for every topic. At each step, you will be challenged to apply the skills you have learned with practical tasks. The labs can be accessed using your browser and will provide instant feedback as you move through each set of objectives.
What you’ll learn
- Get Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) certified
- Learn Essential commands and Operation of running systems
- Learn User and group management
- Understand concepts with animated illustrations in our lectures
- Learn Networking, Service configuration and Storage management
Recommended Course by KodeKloud Training
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to get started in Linux
- Linux users who wish to get certified
- Beginner in Linux