Linux x86 Assembly Language Programming From Ground Up™
Build over 50 Assembly Programs – x86 32-bit 64-bit, SIMD, Image Processing Algorithms, DSP Routines, MMX, SSE, AVX
Created by BHM Engineering Academy, Israel Gbati | 10 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Linux Assembly Programming From Ground Up™ course. Covering x86 Processor History , Architecture and Practical Assembly Programming, this is the most comprehensive x86 assembly course online. I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an x86 developer.
By the end of this course you will master the x86 Core Instruction Set, the x86 MMX Extension Instruction Set, the x86 Streaming SIMD Extension (SSE) Instruction Set and the x86 Advanced Vector Extension (AVX ) Instruction Set. You will be able to develop complex Image Processing Algorithms in x86 Assembly. You will be able to develop complex mathematical algorithms in x86 assembly .You will also be able to write robust programs that mix C++ and x86 Assembly files.
What you’ll learn
- Master the x86 Core Instruction Set
- Understand the coding differences between x86-32 and x86 -64
- Develop Complex Mathematical Algorithms in x86 Assembly
- Master the x86 Streaming SIMD Extension (SSE) Instruction Set
- Master the x86 MMX Extension Instruction Set
- Be able to create Lookup Tables and Jump Tables in x86 Assembly
- Be able to Write Robust Mixed C/C++ and x86 Assembly Code
- Master the NASM Assembler Syntax
- Master the GAS Assembler Syntax
- Master Linux SysCalls
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon