Linux Administration: Build 5 Hands-On Linux Projects 2023
Learn Linux by Doing with 5 Projects: Docker, Secure Linux, Run Web and DNS Servers, Run a Mail System, Automate Linux
Created by Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy | 16 hours on-demand video course
***Fully updated for 2023*** This practical Linux Administration course consists of Building 5 Hands-On Linux projects from scratch! It’s the 2nd part of “Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp” and requires basic Linux knowledge. The course is not recommended for complete beginners!
This course IS NOT like any other Linux Administration course you can take online. This course is focused on learning by doing. You’ll learn what really matters and you’ll get the skills to get ahead and gain an edge. Enrolling now in this project-focused Linux Administration course is the best investment in your career! By the end of this course, you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of building real-world projects in Linux. This course is for you if you already have some basic Linux Knowledge and want to advance and dive deeper into Linux and learn how to build projects for the real world. You’ll have access to my closed and Exclusive Online Group in order to provide you with improved, faster, and better support for your course-related questions.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Linux Engineer by Building 5 Hands-On Linux Projects.
- Learn how to run containerized applications with Docker.
- Learn to manage Docker images and containers.
- Learn to tag and push images to Docker Hub.
- Learn to build custom Docker images using Dockerfile.
- Learn how to secure and harden Linux Systems.
- You will MASTER Network Security Key Concepts (Encryption, Steganography, Reconnaissance, Iptables Firewall …).
- Learn to configure an authoritative DNS server (BIND9).
- Learn to configure a Web Server (Apache2).
- Learn to install and secure WordPress.
- Learn to run a Mail System (Potsfix, Dovecot, MySql, OpenSSL, SMTP AUTH, Rspamd, ClamAV).
- Acquire the skills to automate the most common Linux administrative tasks using Bash scripting and Ansible.
- Learn to use Ansible in large Networks for Network Automation.
- By the end of this course you will have a deep understand of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in Real-World projects.