LeetCode In C++: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
Practice data structure and algorithms questions for interviews at FAANG companies like Google, Facebook, Apple & Amazon
Created by Bit Punch | 23 hours on-demand video course
In this LeetCode In C++ Algorithms Coding Interview Questions course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation of hand-picked LeetCode questions where you’ll learn about the most popular techniques and problems used in the coding interview, This is the LeetCode In C++ course I wish I had when I was doing my interviews.
LeetCode is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech companies ( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more ). The problem with LeetCode is also its advantage, IT’S HUGE, so huge in fact that interviewers from the most popular companies often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode, So it’s hard to navigate through the huge amount of problems to find those that really matter, this is what this course is for. I spent countless hours on LeetCode and I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the same and still be able to get a job at a major tech company.
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms
- How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies
- Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
- Popular problems patterns
- Algorithms and data structures
- Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon