Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular
Build a proof of concept e-commerce store using Angular, .Net Core and Stripe for payment processing
Created by Neil Cummings | 34 hours on-demand video course
Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and build a proof of concept E-Commerce store using these frameworks.
In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
- Setting up the developer environment
- Creating a multi project .net core application using the dotnet CLI
- Creating a client side front-end Angular UI for the store using the Angular CLI
- Learn how to use the Repository, Unit of Work and specification pattern in .net core
- Using multiple DbContext as context boundaries
- Using ASP.NET Identity for login and registration
- Using the angular modules to create lazy loaded routes.
- Using Automapper in ASP.NET Core
- Building a great looking UI using Bootstrap
- Making reusable form components using Angular Reactive forms
- Paging, Sorting, Searching and Filtering
- Using Redis to store the shopping basket
- Creating orders from the shopping basket
- Accepting payments via Stripe using the new EU standards for 3D secure
- Publishing the application to Linux
- Many more things as well
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Be even better: Personal development classes from $11.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)