Learn to build an e-commerce app with .Net Core and Angular
Build a proof of concept e-commerce store using Angular, .Net Core and Stripe for payment processing
Created by Neil Cummings | 34 hours on-demand video course
This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and build a proof of concept E-Commerce store using these frameworks. In this course we build a complete application from start to finish and every line of code is demonstrated and explained.
This course is very practical, about 90%+ of the lessons will involve you coding along with me on this project. If you are the type of person who gets the most out of learning by doing, then this course is definitely for you.
On this course we will build an example E-commerce store, completely from scratch using the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI to help us get started. All you will need to get started is a computer with your favourite operating system, and a passion for learning how to build an application using ASP.NET Core and Angular.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this e-commerce app course:
- Setting up the developer environment
- Creating a multi project .net core application using the dotnet CLI
- Creating a client side front-end Angular UI for the store using the Angular CLI
- Learn how to use the Repository, Unit of Work and specification pattern in .net core
- Using multiple DbContext as context boundaries
- Using ASP.NET Identity for login and registration
- Using the angular modules to create lazy loaded routes.
- Using Automapper in ASP.NET Core
- Building a great looking UI using Bootstrap
- Making reusable form components using Angular Reactive forms
- Paging, Sorting, Searching and Filtering
- Using Redis to store the shopping basket
- Creating orders from the shopping basket
- Accepting payments via Stripe using the new EU standards for 3D secure
- Publishing the application to Linux
- Many more things as well
Recommended Course by Neil Cummings
Who this e-commerce app course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate developers who want to enhance their knowledge of .Net and Angular who have some coding experience
- Beginner and intermediate developers who wish to learn how to build an e-commerce style of site