Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
The complete guide to building an app from start to finish using ASP.NET Core, React (with Typescript) and Mobx
Created by Neil Cummings | 35.5 hours on-demand video course
***Course has now been updated for .Net 6.0 and React 17***
Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and React? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we learn how to build a multi-project ASP.NET Core solution that is built using Clean Architecture and the CQRS and Mediator pattern that makes our code easy to understand, reason about and extend.
Both ASP.NET Core and React are hot topics and this course will enhance your knowledge of both, simply by building an application from start to finish. In each module we learn something new, whilst incrementally adding features to the application. Building an application is significantly more rewarding than building yet another Todo List from the documentation!
Every line of code is demonstrated and explained and by the end of this course you will have the skills and knowledge to build your own application using the techniques taught in this course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build an application from start to publishing with .Net Core (v6), React (with Typescript) and Mobx
- How to build a Web API in .Net Core with Clean Architecture using the CQRS + Mediator pattern
- How to use AutoMapper and MediatR packages in the .Net projects
- How to build a multi-project solution with .Net Core
- How to use Entity Framework Core as the Object Relational Mapper
- How to integrate ASPNET Core SignalR into an application for real time web communication
- How to add Identity and Authentication using .Net Core Identity
- How to build a Client side application for the API with React
- How to use MobX as a state management library
- How to build our own Photo upload widget with a Dropzone and a Cropper to resize images
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon