Kafka for Developers – Data Contracts using Schema Registry
Learn to build a Kafka Produce/Consumer applications that uses AVRO data format and Confluent Schema Registry.
Created by Pragmatic Code School | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is structured to give you a theoretical and coding experience of Building Kafka Applications using AVRO and Schema Registry. If you are looking forward to learning the below-listed things: Techniques that are available to evolve the data between the applications that uses Kafka as a Streaming Platform, Use a compact data format like AVRO to exchange data between the applications, Use Schema Registry and its benefits, Enforcing Data Contracts between applications that uses Kafka as a Streaming Platform, Handle Data evolution gracefully using Schema Registry, Then this is the right course for you. This is a pure hands-on oriented course where you will be learning the concepts through code.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to AVRO and its advantages of using them for sharing messages between applications
- Publish AVRO records using Kafka Producer
- Introduction to Schema Registry
- Consume AVRO records using Kafka Producer
- Use Schema Registry to register the AVRO Schema
- Learn how Kafka Producer and Consumer interacts with the Schema Registry
- Enforce Data Contracts using Schema Registry
- Evolve AVRO schema using Schema Registry
- Build Spring Boot Kafka Producer and Consumer applications that uses AVRO as a serialization format and interacts with Schema Registry
Apache Kafka Series – Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners v3
Apache Kafka fundamentals for java developers
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - May 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon