Hyperledger Fabric 2.x – First Practical Blockchain
A short, crash course to understand and deploy your first smart contract in a blockchain
Created by Mohammad Nauman | 2.5 hours on-demand video course
** UPDATE: Course radically updated to include latest Fabric 2.x. Watch the first video for details**
So you want to deploy a blockchain but are overwhelmed by the sea of information out there that is half-baked and seems to want to do too much at the same time. If so, this course is for you. We will start by explaining exactly what a blockchain is from a technical perspective instead of a high-level business overview. We start from absolute zero, assume no background and give the details only as much as necessary. Then, we move on to the highly popular and industry backed blockchain framework — Hyperledger Fabric and its high-level library — Composer. We explain how to set everything up and then move to creating our first blockchain and then a smart contract.
We will also cover how this blockchain can be used from an existing application using a REST API. This would enable you to start using blockchains in your own applications that can benefit from a blockchain or distributed ledger.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of a hash
- Stunning SUPPORT. I answer questions on the same day.
- Learn how this simple concept enables the powerful blockchain architecture
- Learn how to install and configure Hyperledger Fabric using the easiest method available
- Learn how to set up a REST API to use our blockchain afrom outside Fabric
- Learn how to use a REST API testing application and then PHP to access data from our blockchain
- Learn Fabric 2.x Chaincode/Smart Contracts