gRPC [Node.js] MasterClass: Build Modern API & Microservices
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, Paulo Dichone | 6 hours on-demand video course
gRPC is a new and modern framework for building scalable, modern and fast API. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google, Square & Netflix and enables programmers to write micro-services in any language they want while keeping the ability to easily create communications between these services. It relies on Protocol Buffers for the transport mechanism and Service Definition language.
In this course, we are going to explore in-depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects to get started with gRPC. This course is hands-on and you will implement two services: Greet and a Calculator Service.
gRPC Node.JS Master Class is the best way to get a great overview of all the possibilities offered by gRPC with your favorite language
- Learn the gRPC theory to understand how gRPC works
- Compare gRPC and REST API paradigm
- Write your gRPC service definition in .proto files
- Implement Unary, Server Streaming, Client Streaming & Bi-Directional Streaming API
- Practice your learning with Exercises & Solutions
- Implement advanced concepts such as Error Handling, Deadlines & SSL Security
- Implement a full CRUD API on top of MongoDB
- Get pointers to expand your learning journey and get inspired by real-world gRPC services
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS