gRPC [Node.js] MasterClass: Build Modern API & Microservices
Created by Clemen Jean | 3 hours on-demand video course
gRPC is a new and modern framework for building scalable, modern and fast API. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google, Square & Netflix and enables programmers to write micro-services in any language they want while keeping the ability to easily create communications between these services. It relies on Protocol Buffers for the transport mechanism and Service Definition language.
In this course, we are going to explore in-depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects to get started with gRPC. This course is hands-on and you will implement two services: Greet and a Calculator Service.
gRPC Node.JS Master Class is the best way to get a great overview of all the possibilities offered by gRPC with your favorite language
- Learn the gRPC theory to understand how gRPC works
- Compare gRPC and REST API paradigm
- Write your gRPC service definition in .proto files
- Implement Unary, Server Streaming, Client Streaming & Bi-Directional Streaming API
- Practice your learning with Exercises & Solutions
- Implement advanced concepts such as Error Handling, Deadlines & SSL Security
- Implement a full CRUD API on top of MongoDB
- Get pointers to expand your learning journey and get inspired by real-world gRPC services
gRPC [Golang] Master Class: Build Modern API & Microservices
Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python]
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - March 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learning that lasts. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 03/28/2023 - 03/31/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon