Graph Theory Algorithms for Competitive Programming (2022)
Learn Graphs Algorithms in Computer Science & Mathematics, theory + hands-on coding and ace Competitive Coding problems!
Created by Coding Minutes, Prateek Narang, Apaar Kamal | 20 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Graph Algorithms for Competitive Coding – the most detailed Specialisation in Graph Theory for Competitive Programmers, Software Engineers & Computer Science students! Graphs is quite an important topic for software engineers, both for academics & online competitions and for solving real life challenges. Graph algorithms form the very fundamentals of many popular applications like – Google Maps, social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Computer Vision applications such as image segmentation, resolving dependencies while compile time, vehicle routing problems in supply chain and many more.
This course provides a detailed overview of Graph Theory algorithms in computer science, along with hands on implementation of all the algorithms in C++. Not just that you will get 80+ competitive coding questions, to practice & test your skills!
What you’ll learn
- Graph Basics, Applications
- BFS, DFS, Connected Components
- Shortest Paths – Dijkstra, Bellman, Floyd Warshall
- Travelling Salesman Problem – DP with Bitmasks
- Topological Ordering, Strongly Connected Components
- Disjoint Set Union, Minimum Spanning Trees, Prim’s & Kruskal
- Advanced Graphs, Euler Tour, Trees
- Network Flow, LCA, Articulation Points
- Graphs for Competitive Programming
- 80 + Competitive Coding Questions
Recommended Course by Prateek Narang
Dynamic Programming Algorithms Master Course (2022) [NEW COURSES]
C++ Programming Essentials for Beginners [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 10/01/22 - 11/01/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon