Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials using C++ (2023)
Master core computer science concepts by mastering data structures, algorithms & problem solving using C++
Created by Prateek Narang, Coding Minutes | 27 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Essentials Course – the only course you need to understand the core concepts behind Data Structures & build a solid programming foundations using C++ . The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in becoming great programmers & developers and is top rated on Udemy for his amazing teaching skills.
Every software application revolves around data, performing different operations like Insert, Delete, Update & Search. To be a great software developer, understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms is must and this course provides you a deep understanding of the topic by covering both the theory and hands-on-implementation of each data structure from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Core concepts & internals of Data Structures
- Trees, Linked Lists, Heaps, Graphs
- Build all data structures from scratch
- Object Oriented Programming Basics
- Brute Force & Optimisation Techniques
- Space Time Complexity Analysis
- Hash Functions, Collision Handling
- Recursion & Backtracking
- Dynamic Memory & Pointers
- Create your own DS library!
- C++ Standard Template Library Basics
- Project – Design & Implement Shopping Cart
Recommended Course by Prateek Narang
Machine Learning Essentials (2023) [NEW COURSES]